STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

international expansion...., page-4

1. 9,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi entropylord,

Stuart is not in the dog house yet as I could not fit them in because of overcrowding lately of other oilers.

At least Stuart keeps on drilling and I am confident that they are going to hit oil again which can change market sentiment very quickly.

Harpoona being now the next drill will come in with the goods and should move the shareprice once again towards the $2.

The price of oil should also get stronger with the Iran question not moving along thru mediation.

As I said as long as Stuart keeps drilling and they are doing this very economically, they will hit oil again.

Padulla has always been a bit a fairytale in Tino his dreams and it would suprise me if the 1mmbo reserve becomes reality.
    But I am sure that they still will be able to extract value from this field with todays oil from the cooper going for around the A$100 per barrel.

I keep sticking with STU they have served me much better then HDR has or some of the other bigger companies.

Big is not always better and we can see that in the results from the cooper oilers.

But saying this we have still interesting times ahead in the next couple of weeks from PSA and HDR that could catapult these companies dramatically upwards.

For the medium future oil and gold still seems the way to go.

And remember ducks do get sick sometimes but are tough and most of them get better and stronger once they recovered.

Good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.