MDR 2.00% 49.0¢ medadvisor limited

International expansion

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Thought I'd start a new thread looking into the likelihood that we expand into the international market.

I've been doing some research on this recently and discovered we have registered a web address in the US. I believe in Utah it was registered as www.medadvisor.net.au by John Swinnerton.

It says this domain was last updated on the 28/4/17 so looks as though things could be moving forward and the trigger to expand may not be to far off. In the recent commsec video interview they also discussed that moving into the international market would be the likely next phase of expansion. As we currently have 45% of the Australian market share.

I also recently registered as a sophisticated investor and came across a website sophisticatedinvestor.com.au that has Medadvisor listed as a client for possible opportunities for sophisticated investors. Not sure how old this is or what is available to investors but the link is still active and I have requested an offer.

I've recently being buying up as much as I can on the recent downward trend and have taken my position to 2 million shares.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $272.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $57.11K 116.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44828 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 34931 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.