DCC 4.17% 4.6¢ digitalx limited

International Listing

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Let me start by saying I have been involved in the cryptocurrency space for a few years now and we are still in the infant stages of seeing how blockchains will transform the digital world as we know it. For me the big key to DCC standing out from other blockchain Apps worldwide is the fact they have a team of professionals backing them making sure they are jumping through the right regulatory hoops along the way, which has already seen them secure one large partner Telephonica. Many Apps are trying to capture market share, but we already have our foot in the door and it sounds like new partnerships are on the horizon.

The second point I want to make relates to the title of this post. We need exposure to more tech savvy investors. This stock would see massive interest on the TSX or NASDAQ. The ASX demographic does not have their heads around blockchains and bitcoin at all. This company is currently undervalued when considering future revenues generated from bitcoin trading alone. Yet the main focus is rolling out their remittance App!

Now I agree that the marketing campaign has been lackluster at best and needs to pick up steam. And the Zhenya saga has only worsened the sentiment with many long term holders throwing in the towel this week. It is for this reason we need a fresh start and an international listing would do so. If these views resonate with you please contact DCC as I have.

This little stock has seen market twists and turns over the years and I would hate for it to fade into the background because Australia failed to offer the support it needs. It is within reach of becoming a monster, and I just don't see that happening with current sentiment on the ASX.

Just my thoughts.
    Cheers
    Nug
    Last edited by nugget_alex: 28/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $15.4K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 481364 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 203755 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.