DCC 4.55% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

International Listing, page-2

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I actually disagree with you on multiple fronts, firstly why would you want to go into a US market with DCC such as Nasdaq when the co founder is potentially facing a long legal process in that country, that's not exactly a winning strategy IMO, secondly shares on the Nasdaq must be over $1.00 to list, even with a 10/1 consolidation we wouldn't qualify, you would need a buffer of 20/1 up.

How exactly has Australia failed to offer the support it needs??? Certain employees of the company have made bad choices and decisions on several fronts not to mention the co founder and his current woes, bitcoin mining is a high cost thing that only works when bitcoin is rising and the hash mining thing was poorly run from what I read about and the business partner Mintsy and its founder have also been problematic.

The digital X direct part of the business does appear to be the bright light of the company so far and I would argue that without that we would be looking at our third or fourth cap raise by now and half a billion shares plus in only two years of operation! Airpocket certainly does look like it has potential ( in some guise) but the time lines are falling behind on that IMO which has many of us worrying.

The blockchain offers so many types of products you theoretically could create but how many are going to be financially viable? I certainly expected the company to be aiming for more diversification of products at this point (around 2 years of operation), you cant expect all products to work or gain traction, but so far we are 2 - 1 in the score for 2 fails and 1 success, we really need to at least get to 2-2 with airpocket then aim for more successes and hopefully learning from our mistakes so far.

Malcolm Turbull is all about innovation, I don't see why DCC cant be a future bastion in that regard, I don't see any pluses at this time to want to list in the US or on the pink sheets or list in any other jurisdiction at this time, I suggest the company needs to concentrate on it's core products and strengths at this time and just get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $25.31K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 334560 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 211650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.