DCC 9.09% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

If you have evidence of a material event taking place that...

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If you have evidence of a material event taking place that coincides with a substantial change in the volume/price of ASX shares then you can contact ASIC and file a complaint relatively easily.

Publicly listed companies must meet disclosure obligations.

On a side note and I write this only to help, I would be very careful with what you write on HC regarding specific individuals. As I have pasted below, publicly attacking a company can't be classed as defamation unless the company meets the definition of an "excluded corporation".

An individual however can sue you for defamation and it could be a very costly exercise, one I suspect you would not want to risk, especially with someone that is worth a reported A$100 million or so, regardless of their current circumstances.

Just something to think about as HC is highly indexed on Google and literally a search of their name will pull up your post.

Consider reporting your own posts for moderation.

(Source)

"

The Defamation Act 2005 (Act) introduced a general rule that corporations cannot sue in defamation, unless they can bring themselves within the definition of an "excluded corporation".

Definition of excluded corporation under the Act

Section 9 of the Act relevantly states:

"(9) Certain corporations do not have cause of action for defamation

1. A corporation has no cause of action for defamation in relation to the publication of defamatory matter about the corporation unless it was an excluded corporation at the time of the publication.
    2. A corporation is an excluded corporation if:
      1. ...
      2. it employs few than 10 persons and is not related to another corporation,
      3. and the corporation is not a public body.
    1. In counting employees for the purposes of sub-section (2)(b), part-time employees are to be taken into account as an appropriate fraction of a full-time equivalent."
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.