ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

@mistie - Yes I think you are correct we may see some cheaper...

1. 3,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    @mistie - Yes I think you are correct we may see some cheaper shares on offer today. Those ratbag traders hate holding over the weekends.

And while I'm here - I sincerely hope that the SP goes up for all holders. I have said this on a number of occasions - I do not wish ill will on anyone. However, I think that some (if their posts are a guide) are bound to lose some dollars if they simply follow some of the very questionable material posted here.

Just - re -read what I wrote this morning in response to a post that seemed to promote paying more for your shares - I have never seen stuff like that before. And people gave it TU - I am still shaking my head.

One thing that was etched into my mind during the GFC was this, "... never just sit around paralyzed watching your capital simply disappear thinking, it will come back, it will come back" A shortcut to certain ruin in my view. I know - I did it!

The bid and ask this morning is looking a tad hesitant - I think there are some off screen buyers and sellers waiting to see which way this moves this morning. I reckon that 2.9 line may not last that long. Still, I could be completely wrong.

Just my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.