LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

@Welsho54. You don't have to sell your shares in LPD if you...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @Welsho54. You don't have to sell your shares in LPD if you don't want too. Unfortunately, I find that people try to step on you in business if you try to play nice and with integrity. Warren Buffet only buys companies or organises takeovers, etc, with the prime aim (in my belief) to install his insurance policies. Basically, it pumps up his income stream from his core insurance business. Warren actually thinks people don't see the big picture.

Maybe the possible LIT takeover / merger activity might have encouraged the fluoride discussion. It is interesting that some lithium stocks on ASX are able to agree on joint ventures or may have new investment as major shareholders from other lithium related companies.

Look at TEN media which looked like being taken over by Foxtel, but had a new takeover today by another company. It appears that LIT may not be talking over LPD. I think LPD holders should actually be looking around because there are other lithium producers looking to expand. The same applies to many stocks listed on ASX, including LIT.

Anyway, can anyone tell me if the industrial use of fluoride chemicals such as sodium fluoride and hydrofluoric acid is illegal or restricted in many countries around the world? I don't seem to be able to find this to be the case. The World Health Organisation list sodium fluoride as an essential medication for basic health systems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.