LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

International Patent Application, page-43

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @2Chance. I thought you agreed Fluoride chemicals such as sodium fluoride and hydrofluoric acid were not illegal for industrial use in most places around the world.

A few non holders have an issues about LIT and the presence of fluorides in a Sileach processing plant that has not yet been built, and the use of chemicals that have not yet been optimised. The discussion is based on false assumptions. What is wrong with giving research teams some extra space to experiment ?

I think there are double standard over at LPD, BECAUSE I found the following important announcement on Hot Copper by LPD on 25/8/17. It is about a new patent to extract lithium from phosphates!!!

Now TAKE NOTE everyone that there is FLUORIDES in the chemical composition below.
    Can LPD announce if there will be no HYDROFUORIC ACID or HEXAFLUOROSILICIC ACID in the reaction?
    Is LPD management going to inform LIT shareholders how they process works and if the safe removal fluoride chemicals is viable?
    Will sodium carbonate or sodium hydroxide be used to neutralise hydrofluoric acid or hexafluorosilicic acid?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Posting by maxi1981 under RE: New Patent ??? on 25/8/17 at LPD on Hotcopper)

Here is something I also found:
    1. http://www.galleries.com/Phosphates
      • Amblygonite (Lithium Sodium Aluminum Phosphate Fluoride Hydroxide)
      • Lithiophilite (Lithium Manganese Iron Phosphate)
      • Montbrasite (Lithium Sodium Aluminum Phosphate Hydroxide Fluoride)
      • Natramblygonite (Sodium Lithium Aluminum Phosphate Fluoride Hydroxide)
      • Palermoite (Lithium Sodium Strontium Calcium Aluminum Phosphate Hydroxide)
      • Sicklerite (Lithium Manganese Iron Phosphate)
      • Tavorite (Lithium Iron Phosphate Hydroxide)
      • Triphylite (Lithium Iron Manganese Phosphate)
      So we should look for those in LPD's future announcements...

I am no expert! Please DYOR!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LPD shareholders appear to be very happy about the new patent application. I wish them the best.
    But remember to tell LIT about it next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.