LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

@2Chance. You are entitled to your opinions. It is good you...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @2Chance. You are entitled to your opinions. It is good you agree that fluorides and hydrofluoric acid is legal. However, it is easy to not agree about LIT misleading the market, as it is based on assumptions and thus is hypothetical.

This is still in the experimental phase and moving towards the production phase, and therefore anything goes when it involves testing for optimised results. Its all about the profit margin and production costs, and not about speculating about different chemical use for different lithium rocks.

Hence there is nothing misleading about a Sileach process that has yet to be optimised with a wide range of lithium rocks.

A PATENT application usual is written in a way to INCLUDE the scope for all possible options or uses in the future development of the specific thing they are trying to do.

I do wish LPD well for their P-max patent to extract lithium from phosphate rocks (especially since LIT is a major shareholder of LPD). However, it is too easy to speculate about the presence of fluoride chemicals in P-max Patent Application, as it was also written in a way to include a broad scope of posibilities. That is what patents are all about; getting the most out of an idea.

Have a good look at fluorides in the phosphate rocks mentioned below. It is going to give use plenty to talk about over the next few years.

Lets hope LPD don't make any statements about P-max soon because people are looking at the use of fluoride chemicals in the process over the past week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Posting by maxi1981 under RE: New Patent ??? on 25/8/17 at LPD on Hotcopper)

Here is something I also found:
    http://www.galleries.com/Phosphates
        • Amblygonite (Lithium Sodium Aluminum Phosphate Fluoride Hydroxide)
        • Lithiophilite (Lithium Manganese Iron Phosphate)
        • Montbrasite (Lithium Sodium Aluminum Phosphate Hydroxide Fluoride)
        • Natramblygonite (Sodium Lithium Aluminum Phosphate Fluoride Hydroxide)
        • Palermoite (Lithium Sodium Strontium Calcium Aluminum Phosphate Hydroxide)
        • Sicklerite (Lithium Manganese Iron Phosphate)
        • Tavorite (Lithium Iron Phosphate Hydroxide)
        • Triphylite (Lithium Iron Manganese Phosphate)
        So we should look for those in LPD's future announcements...
        ----@
        I am no expert! Please DYOR!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.