LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

International Patent Application, page-71

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @2Chance. I value your reply.

Small gold miners (not big mines) have access to a lab and gold nugget specimens are cleaned up safely using acids, such as HF. I believe hydrofluoric acid is reused many times and makes it a cost effective way to clean gold.

You are correct that big mines don't waste their time picking out gold nugget specimens.

Hydrofluoric acid is a solution of hydrogen fluoride in water. It is used in alkylation process in oil refineries, and as a precursor to make Prozac and Teflon!

We might give up oil quicker if lithium production gets a bit of help from LIT (or LPD), but can not see people giving up Prozac! I know several investors on Prozac or other antidepressants.

I'm not a metallurgist or an expert on fluorides, fluoride minerals and hydrofluoric acid. Fluorides can be converted to hydrofluoric acid and then back to sodium fluoride (a less reactive compound). Fluorides can be a byproduct credit of lithium refining.

Fluorides are naturally in the environment, since hydrofluoric acid is released by volcanoes and other openings in the earth's crust. Lithium and gold also comes up with it. But everyone do your own research on geology.
    Last edited by billijo: 02/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.