RWD 28.6% 4.5¢ reward minerals ltd

G’day all Holders, especially the long termer’s (and the...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    G’day all Holders, especially the long termer’s (and the non-holder peasants lol)
    I’ve been away from the Sop sector for a while, probably since So4 went into receivership, cashed out around then, barely broke even on my Rwd shares and held for well over a decade, and yes, wife likes to remind me….
    Haven’t been following any news, just been slowly watching all the sp prices decline, clicked on Kll for the first time and it was going into receivership as well..
    absolute shame, So4 and Kll took the bulk of the pot available to help the industry grow and destroyed the whole industry, many could see it slowly happening, many got burnt and few (Directors) got held responsible…
    Eg- Tony ?? from SO4 on twitter lying, absolute bullshit artist…
    At the end of the day, didn’t matter how much money you had, how good your figures were and how close you were to infrastructure, if you didn’t get the process right off how to actually get the end product… you were doomed.
    the turtle did win the race and Reward are still going.

ive just bought back in (many thanks to those sellers)
    wife calls it Reward 2.0 with an eye role…. We will show her…
    Good to see the Doc is still buying, I was surprised to see there still isnt alot off shares issued, happy days, Patent approval soon?, the results from this ESS will be interesting and the Carnarvon project with Damper Salt (Rio Tinto) could be a cracker..
    GLTAH..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.