NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

international petroleum, page-4

1. 4,293 Posts.
    so I had to do some searching for info re International goldfields and found them listed on the NSX code IOP.

I found this re the deal with NKWE in their Co ANN prospectus 18/06/2010

"Background
    The Company was admitted to the official list of ASX on 27 April 2006 with official
    quotation of its Shares commencing on 2 May 2006.
    While the Company has historically focused on the exploration and
    development of its farm-in rights to the platinum project in the Bushveld region
    of South Africa, known as the Tubatse Project, in October 2009 the Company
    entered into an Asset Sale Agreement pursuant to which the Company agreed
    to sell 100% of its rights, title and interest in the Tubatse Project. In accordance
    with the terms of the Asset Sale Agreement, the Company has transferred a 5%
    interest in the Tubatse Project to NKWE and received $10,000,000.
    The Company?s remaining 10% interest in the Tubatse Project will be transferred
    to NKWE in consideration for $50,000,000 within 30 days of the earlier of the grant
    of mining rights in respect of the Project and Xstrata South Africa exercising its
    option with NKWE such that Xstrata South Africa will acquire a 50% interest in the
    land the subject of the Tubatse Project. There is no guarantee that either of
    these events will occur.
    In accordance with the terms of the Asset Sale Agreement, NKWE will be
    responsible for paying all of the Company?s outgoings and expenditures on the
    Tubatse Project as and from the date of the Asset Sale Agreement and
    therefore, the Company has no further financial commitment to the Tubatse Project." continues..

100% of its rights was 15%...I believe.
    It is repeatedly stated that NKWE has paid the initial 10m.

So I have noted that Genorah maynot have paid the 90cents for options approx 50mil? due Dec.2010

That could have paid for the $50m owed to IOP? Perhaps?
    I havent read all the iop news from then till now and might have missed something.

I suppose these type of future possible commitments are in figures of reports but I am not that good at reading financial reports.

Please correct this post if details have changed or i have it wrong etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.