RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

international phone number situation..., page-7

1. 887 Posts.
    RR feeling your getting a little personal - I can't see anywhere where you have posted 'facts' in terms of your values, but from what you are saying, I'll take your initial post as being a back of a napkin valuation, not too factual about it.

You made five assertions:
    1. T&T - 1+ billion - have not seen this valuation given anywhere. In accounting terms you can only value it on what they paid for, and/or maybe a DCF on future cash-flows from production. Anything else is not factual but a guestimate and/or proabably based on in ground value - which the market never values it this way! Is it worth $1bn if sold now?
    2. Texas - .2 billion - I won't disagree with you here as this is the value the company has said it could get if sold! so that is factual!
    3. Georgia - 0 million - can be argued either way, but a final value of $0 would only be applied if they gave up the tennemant.
    4. Puntland - 2 trillion - until they hit oil, and have a reserve then there is no value here - similar to what you have valued Georgia. Can't have it on one hand and not the other! Just because they have oil shows does not mean they can get out of the ground.
    5. TPT - 1 million - well I have shown FACTUALLY that this was wrong.

So maybe lets not put the cart before the horse here and wait till we see some results which IN MY OPINION (and not a FACT), are going to be positive and see everyone happy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.