RGT 7.58% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

This article deals with the ‘distribution’ side of the growing...

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    This article deals with the ‘distribution’ side of the growing MC / CBD focused business specifically in California. I dare say it is relevant for many if not all associated markets for these products.

The market is seeing confirmation of sectors – i.e. Growers, processors, packing, distribution, wholesale and retail. Granted there may be some overlap, but most will focus on what they are best at doing and maximize their profits.

https://mjbizdaily.com/marijuana-distribution-opportunities-emerging-california/

Column 1
    Distribution emerging as an important cogin California's marijuana supply chain

1 A new niche sector within the larger marijuana industry is developing in California: independent distribution firms that don’t produce their own cannabis products. Such companies – which often act as inventory clearinghouses for existing dispensaries and other plant-touching businesses – are a relatively new phenomenon in the state.

In our instance, MGC Pharma will mainly process dried cannabis and produce CBD oil and sell wholesale. This also includes selling wholesale to MGC Derma. This way MXC get a double whammy for generating profit.

The ’growing aspect at this stage I reckon is mainly focuses on supplying stock for MC trials more so than feeding out CO2 extraction facility. Buying stock for extraction will come initially from dedicated grower of bulk stock.

The current South Korean deal involves stocking product on shelves.

It should not be too long now before we find out where those shelves are and how many miles of shelving will be used! Sth Korea is no doubt potentially a large market, but I am suspecting this deal is predominately to fill a lager market, possible in the US.

This is looking great to be an MXC game changer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.025(7.58%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.48K 4.929K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.