A2M 1.63% $6.64 the a2 milk company limited

So what's the word on the returning Chinese Student "Daigou...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    So what's the word on the returning Chinese Student "Daigou Market" and will we see an immediate surge in Infant Formula numbers being exported back to China! Or has the Daigou market disappeared for ever? My 10c worth is the return of the Daigou market / International Students will escalate A2M sales but will take time to see the numbers build up to anything close to what we witnessed pre covid. I believe the market still exists and we could see an immediate market expectation spike. Don't forget the Daigou market deal directly with a strong Client base that liked what they were buying and may have been forced to deal with an inferior brand during covid and will be keen to return to a brand they like and trust. When do we all think the Daigou sales will return? December 2021? Its got to kick start the SP back to at least to double digits $10 you would hope. Some are suggesting the Daigou market will never return to what it was previously! I disagree, I believe it will be bigger and stronger than before. The Chinese consumers are demanding products that they can trust and enjoy. Bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.64
Change
-0.110(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $4.800B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.73 $6.73 $6.59 $9.976M 1.499M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37684 $6.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.65 1001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.