A2M 1.06% $5.59 the a2 milk company limited

International Students Returning / Daigou Market, page-5

1. 1,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Loving all this postivity and all that, considering my buy in average is sitting at $6.55 after a four year investment and currently 65K shares I am still deep in the doo doo.

I wont be confident till I see a2 IF on all my local supermarket shelves, which I am not, and we have just hired someone no doubt on a good salary to look after sales in Australia....and I see some new products and territories.

My opinion of management is much more guarded these days and I am yet to be impressed and hope that we dont see a repeat of the sitting on their hands as a third party was doing all the heavy lifting.

I am also concerned that people think in a few years we may reach our previously high sales figures....word of warning we never did get to the bottom of a few execs leaving but remember that the sales were boosted / dare I say manipulated by a very poor inventory system and stock pile up from third parties we are only just unwinding from. Whilst I agree with the $100m write off in stock as a good accounting treatment, let me repeat..........$100m write off.

GLTAH, stay strong, just continue to hold this pxxx poor Board accountable and fingers crossed we are blown away on the strategy day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.59
Change
-0.060(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.041B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $14.79M 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38098 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.