XJO 0.01% 8,142.1 s&p/asx 200

Agree - I think it's gonna pull back in October due to...

1. rvm
    992 Posts.
    Agree - I think it's gonna pull back in October due to fundamental reasons like strong USD, deflation and low commodity prices will affect results. Not sure when the dividends get paid, but if it's November, we're likely to see a small rally(nothing big) in November(before election) and markets rally no matter who wins. American constitution is pretty solid and not flexible like Europe's - Most media is European and they're going by their standards. I doubt markets will collapse in December. We're likely to see more fiscal spending in US no matter who wins - there's estimated $1 trillion worth infrastructure spending due in US.

PS - Volumes have been down the past week, but market has continued to grind up. A lot of follow the money and there's widespread skepticism about direction (up and down). The question is whether we will get a reasonable pullback before dividend season.... I want it, but not sure whether it will happen. So I am not going short. In the current atmosphere, it might just be easier to buy dips in this economy as central banks are printing like no tomorrow.
    Last edited by rvm: 12/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.