HVN 1.10% $4.58 harvey norman holdings limited

hey guys just got stock in HVN today and i believe yes this...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    hey guys just got stock in HVN today and i believe yes this stock will take a hit buy internet shopping however... as I understand HVN stores are mainly owned by HVN as people rule out the growth of its assests over long term periods.

in addition internet shopping will become more expensive being that possible gst laws will come into play ...as this will allow retailers to become more competative

As you guys have said before I think HVN taking a more agressive approach to items that need to be seen to determine quality and sutability for consumers such as furniture white goods etc would be a better move for the company.

furthermore even taking another approach where HVN may reduce the amount of stores and move towards a online shopping facility where they could sell direct and have stores where people mainly go to view the product.

i just think having these large stores and running them will die out in this sector... take myre and Djs for example and then look at companys like Zara and how they are succeeding

its how i feel anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.58
Change
0.050(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $5.706B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.52 $6.565M 1.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1532 $4.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.58 27163 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.