BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

I reckon 70 m EBITDA and probably net profit in around about the...

1. 634 Posts.
    I reckon 70 m EBITDA and probably net profit in around about the 15-20 m level but net profit takes into account their annual interest expense of around 26 m. The problem is not paying the debt back now but not having the assets and collateral to secure the debt when it needs refinancing due to huge market cap decline. The banks don't just want their interest now they want to know that if you cant pay it in the future you have enough assets so they can get all or most of their money back. That is where BBG will face problems. Banks will not renew debt and other banks will now refinance so they will turn to PE and get done over. They are acting prematurely hoping now PE won't do them too hard because they have some time before refinancing needs to be kicked in. But with constant declining revenues in fact without increasing profit it's game over. They will get slaughtered by whoever has the 330 m they need and may even continue to fail after that point but even if they turnaround after the PE get their blood it's too late PE will get all the benefits and SH will see a heavily diluted share that will amount to nothing compared to past losses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.