let me get this right - so you want to increase tax? thats a...

1. 548 Posts.
    let me get this right - so you want to increase tax? thats a brilliant idea- Not. Why not just increase the inflation rate which is just as silly? Its another tax nevertheless...
    Its really silly actually - why dont we just decrease your pay by 5% so you have less to spend - sounds dumb! wouldnt you agree? coz thats what your suggesting :-(

We have limits on inflation for a reason! its so that it doesnt get completely out of control (inflation up , wages up, inflation up, wages up and so on). The only people that want to increase the inflation rate are the ones that dont even know what inflation is. Inflation is an increase in money supply , if you increase the CPI all you are doing is allowing the beaurocrats to print more money and erode YOUR standard of living. Its hard to beleive that there are actually people that support this :-( . But then again in this day and age of overdebtedness, the limit to silly ideas is i guess - limitless.

ummm, heres a solution to the whole problem-----> THEM = STOP printing money AND YOU = STOP borrowing it.

NOTE- i never said our fight with inflation is only confined within our borders.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.