Quite deserving of reprimand rather than abuse as it totally...

1. gbx
    144 Posts.
    Quite deserving of reprimand rather than abuse as it totally trivialises the denigration and the absolute suffering of the Zimbabweans. There is a society moved along by neo Marxists dogma espoused by so many on this site. A stable society brought to ruin by the removal of property rights only to end up harming the very people it is supposed to help. The RBA governor my foot, Robert M runs everything.South Africa has just introduced land rights and the power to remove property rights from it people and enshrined this in legislation. Thabo Mbekis sister is Robert Mugabes wife. There is already mass land redistribution taking place and its resultant economic suicide is on the way.

Raising interest rates based on inflationary pressure is a crude instrument recognised by leading economists earth wide. Guess what helps them, its helped by jawboning, ie media hype and scaremongering, like some hapless people , conned by it are cutting and pasting on this site.

If it goes up 4% more, it won't hurt me or stop me spending. It actually hurts those who it should not. I will not stop spending, as will at least 60% of the population.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.