ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hello kalmsg,a week ago I had the pleasure to talk to the same...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hello kalmsg,
    a week ago I had the pleasure to talk to the same man of the chinese delegation in the course of a dinner held at Frankfurt's oldest restaurant "Stern" (15th century) right on the "Roemer", Frankfurt's historical center of medival times.
    Because (Coz) I do not speak Mandarin, Alistair Stephens was happy that I brought my chinese friend with me, who used to teach geology at a chinese university about 20 years ago. Later he studied Mineralogy in Germany and worked on his thesis in an industrial research institute (Wilhelm Dyckerhoff Institute)which I headed for 17 years until retirement.
    My chinese friend had the opportunity to talk to members of the chinese delegation for more than five hours and strongly supports Your impression: this man You talked to, is highly dedicated to make ECE's investment in Arafura a success, at least he would lose his face in China if he failed. It's ECE's biggest foreign investment so far and expected to turn out into a big success for the company and the shareholders as well. ECE is considering themselves as an important shareholder with a wealth of input regarding knowledge in exploration and mining.
    Personally my weak point is: I am in love with this deposit and if I were a youngster I would apply for a position in the project, anyway I'm in close contact with Arafura's management and enjoy their progress day by day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $162.4K 1.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
109 4715307 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1542605 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.