re: i theory on arab terrorism: here 'tis " Of those 67 that I...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    re: i theory on arab terrorism: here 'tis " Of those 67 that I just told you about, none have come from Iran. Iran is certainly every bit as Islamic fundamentalist as Saudi Arabia, yet has never produced an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist."

On Oct. 23, 1983, terrorists hijacked a water delivery truck on its way to the Beirut International Airport Marine barracks and sent another truck, loaded with explosives, in its place.

Ismalal Ascari, an Iranian, drove the 19-ton truck over the barbed wire fence around the barracks, past two guard posts, and into the center of the compound, according to a federal court order issued earlier this year in a case brought by relatives of the victims.

"The resulting explosion was the largest non-nuclear explosion that had ever been detonated on the face of the Earth," the court order read. It was equal in force to between 15,000 and 21,000 pounds of TNT

Then theres the small matter of the tens of thousands of Iranian children who were given a plastic Key to Paradise, told they were going to be martyrs then directed to walk onto the Iraqi minefields...

He's convinced me...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.