LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

intersuisse shareholders not loyal, page-15

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: watso at the agm the new cfo, gave a powerpoint presentation - which should really have been reported to the stockexchange, or put on the companies website (maybe it has, but i do not look too closely). anyway, he said that he was attracted to the company because of the huge potential -mmmm - but did he buy an shares?????. .the market in which lumacom hopes to operate, is worth billions of dollars per year,and growing at 5% per annum. the trouble with going to agms, is that they always manage to put a positive spin on things - and of course it sounded good.

as disappointed as i am about the progress of the company, i still believe that the company has potential - i just hope it is before there are 1 billion shares on issue. if it is true that the cost of a panel is about 1/4 of the cost of full motion video, and with significantly less operating costs, then there is hope. the estimated costs of maintaining the sign in times square will be about $60,000 per annum. no doubt it is important that times square is erected -(which they hope will be in about january next year, and commissioning about 1 month later) - which will provide a reference point for the technology.

they are hopfull that the deal with the new media company will be far more productive than with totius. according to the "spin" totius, had to approach advertisers, wheras, advertisers approach this established company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.