LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

intersuisse shareholders not loyal, page-17

1. 569 Posts.
    re: miscman/blueballs You're an idiot Oak - nothing constructive or intelligent to say. I wasn't Blueballs in the past. This can be confirmed by Rednblu, Floyds & PigofSteel.
    This is my own alias. By the way I own shares in this company - and it is much more than what you own.
    I am putting positive and negative comments regarding LUM in here - coz this forum and thread needs balance from empty ramps like you put in here.
    Everything I'm posting is factual and has thought gone into it - I assess stocks based on fundamentals, tech's and future potential. I'm far too deep in to be able to get out easily, and also realise that short term the share will have spikes at which time I will look at reducing my holdings.
    By the way, I have 300k+ of purchases in the past 2 weeks with an av. of under 12c.
    The post this morning that I made of potential earnings of the 4TS sign was a shock to me. We were led to believe that 2 * 4TS would make this cash flow positive - based on comments in the AGM yesterday made in response to mine, and Watso's questions, this does not appear to be the case, if the $1.25mill US figure is used and monthly expenses of US$60k - I assume that US$60k figure is not including the commission to CCU - I asked what is it going to cost LUM to run the sign on a monthly basis without an advertiser. I would assume that LUM is currently paying that amount as installation has started.
    Try and get rid of the personal crap Oak and contribute something worthwhile reading - I'm not here to attack you, but to discuss pro's and con's of LUM.
    I'm skeptical about it's medium and long term future - I think a takeover is the most likely outcome, and short term I see a price spike on news of commissioning and also one when advertiser is found. This wont be enuf to translate into decent fundamentals for this company. I will be looking at an exit around positive ann. time - Maybe then become a client of Intersuisse to get some shares in the next placement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.