AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

intersuisse won't underwrite share issue, page-15

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    WAL I hear you but our cap raising was different too most small caps in the past year..

ours was 1 for 12, MNM seeking very small amount of cash,
    market has been bad so management offered the options as an incentive..

I will wait till tomorrow to get more information but IMO intersuisse may have thought that they had MNM backed in corner, maybe they wanted to get a better deal and though MNM would say yes to anything as they left it so late...maybe intersuisse was like most of us who hoped that the JV news would be announced already and stock would already be above 10 cents so the extra shares/options would be free money.....who knows

I just hope that MNM stood their ground, realized they didnt need intersuisse and hopefully they have enough cash for the next few months so no cap raising is required at these cheap prices,,,most of us thought/hoped/expected a cap raising after the JV news and expected share price closer to 20 cents,,,maybe they have realized this is a better option, i hope so. i hope they think of something good as I am overweight and ready for the rally...if they do need cash now lets hope its a quick easy placement for 1 million,,,done and over fast....

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.