BIS 0.76% $4.00 bisalloy steel group limited

interum report, page-2

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Hey Snosrap,yes it must be over looked.The volumes and values are chicken feed.
    We can only go by bis guidance which they upgraded to by memory $13m to $14m ebitda.
    Then we have the relatively clear cut issues bis pointed out in last report.Again by memory,margin pressure which has been resolved by very large increase in anti dumping tariffs,then we had the increase in inventory levels because of govt delays in approval of armor export orders which obviously resulted in increased inventory and flow on short term increase in debt.I would guess those approvals have been resolved.Resulting in increased revenue decreased stock and i guess decreased debt whatever.
    I try not to post to much positive stuff about bis because we are talking about a asx co which we have no inside information on.
    But now that you bring it up there are 2 significant developments since last report.That being the aud has collapsed,imo thats a strong positive for armor export sales and the chinese jv dividend paid to bis when converted to aud recommenced this nov.
    As far as bis importing wear plate from cjv and having to pay in aud ,ssab is in the same boat as they import all there q&t,whether from china,europe or the US.
    The other development is the $170m completion of the so called milvehcoe plant by rheinmetall in qld.I believe that could be very good for bis for a variety of reasons.
    ps the only unknown for me is potential announcements regarding europe,the uk or US regarding armor plate sales currently not included in bis sales but bis has the connections so we will have to wait and see developments.
    ps i'm still not giving up on some type of development between northstar bsl and bis regarding US market or a bsl take over as bis ebitda grows.
    ps there maybe some concern re sub production or cancellation but as posted i believe bis due to management has moved on from relying on sub steel orders.
    Anyway tuesday we should know but i maintain a buy on bis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $190.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.08 $3.97 $381.3K 94.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1104 $4.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.05 22078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.