LAF lafayette mining limited

interveiw with md..out., page-6

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Pleb

As i said, my numbers are excluding the hedged component, which for copper and zinc was said to be 50% of production. That's how i get 5000 tonnes for Copper and 7500 tonnes for Zinc. The spot price issue for concentrates i will look into.

Previous statements about them selling/stockpiling processed ORE while under the TLO phase quoted them as selling in Wet Metric Tonne (WMT). I will also look into this.

Another point i picked up on is that while there is no full-time production of Gold/Silver atm, there is no hedge requirement. Only when LAF resume the Precious Metals circuit will a hedge be scheduled based on production throughput. BUT.... gold/silver IS being produced as a by-product of the Copper/Zinc process, so this is income that they can do what they like with??

I think the biggest factor for the down turn in the shareprice recently, along with the reduced commodity prices, was the negative nature of the latest financial report which stated a loss of 7.4cps.

Once we get some production numbers through, exploration activity under way etc, it should recover quite well. Well that's the plan i hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.