BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Many thanks for sharing Dan, very compelling and informative...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Many thanks for sharing Dan, very compelling and informative video and as always same with your posts

My thoughts from the interview confirmed my bias that this well and Brookside Energy is on the pathway to something very special. While there is some delay mentioned due to the most recent extreme weather event (can't control the weather) the remainder of information very quickly makes me forget the delay.

- Clearly stated Jewell drill pad being prepared
    - Drilled April/May this year ( is thus spud through to completion) drilled is mentioned twice
    - Drilled May/June (is this horizontal through to stimulating)
    - Producing July
    - Sales late July

The more compelling part is the forecast, SHE modelled 10x increase to net revenue on Jewell and original metrics calculated at US $40 per barrel has brought estimated payback from 24 months into 12 months at US $60 per barrel and above.

With nearby Flash well at IP 1900 barrels per day I'm getting the feeling figures provided for Jewell well are on the conservative side and hoping we get an under promise over deliver scenario.

Bringing this scenario back to BRK Brookside the payback metrics are inline however the MASSIVE upside potential is the ability to book the remainder of the untouched reservoir in the proven undeveloped (PUD)

Will have to definitely be a huge slingshot at 100 miles per hour into Rangers DSU development close to the end of 2021.
    Rangers being in Woodford can it be modelled on Corbear! (Insert correct spelling) well at 1600 barrels per day...

This certainly is proving to be a transformative and quantum shift for all parties participating, I'm excited to hear more in the near future from our MD David Prentice

While I'm here typing I would like to say thankyou and congratulations on your patience to the long term holders and contributors to these thread, also welcome to all the new holders be it short term or longer holders, FA and TA are aligning and converging, I believe the time of reward is upon us

Keep well cheers Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.