BGD 4.84% 29.5¢ barton gold holdings limited

Very interesting discussion. My favourite passage is taken from...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2704
    Very interesting discussion. My favourite passage is taken from approximately 19–22 minutes in.

'One thing that is very common in the mineral exploration game is that a company will have 5-10 projects. And so only their most favourite assets get fed their resources because capital is scarce and exploration is expensive. And these assets happen to be bouncing along as third or forth fiddle in portfolios of prior owners who had other exciting assets elsewhere. So, they just didn't get the love! And we accurately think that is going to prove to be the biggest mistake that these companies have made in their entire existence.'

BGD is hard to go past. They are diligently strategising a multifaceted approach that should provide to be a solid platform for a regional dominate position in a proven gold district that has been overlooked, underexplored and unloved. As things progress, BGD’s tactical advantages will come to the fore.

It's just about makes them the complete new-gold stock package in Australia.

All IMO, DYOR

Last edited by Mallyrock: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $64.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $21.22K 72.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35087 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 6929 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.