BGD 1.85% 26.5¢ barton gold holdings limited

[INTERVIEW] Barton Gold kicks off resource growth drilling at Tunkillia, SA, page-6

1. 3,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    Hi @mulac1 @Mallyrock ,

Agreed, it was an excellent synopsis of the strategy and the approach and why it all makes so much sense.

It's a well thought out strategy that combines the expertise of Alex's finance background with the technical expertise of the 3 senior ex Normandy mining folks along with the rest of the team who also complement this.

Their approach with the new tech from Sensore to model what's below the 30m of cover and regional resource and the new optimised drilling rigs along with minimizing dilution via monetizing assets already in the portfolio (camp, mill clean out, reprocessing stockpiles) makes for a very sensible minimal dilution to shareholders.

It is also why at this early stage of a small cap entry to market they have attracted the gold specific fund managers who've participated in the recent raise (that was perfectly timed and priced btw with the current lack of love for gold sector in general) which means the company can get on with the business at hand instead of focusing on continual tin rattling to the market.

Its rare small caps of this size attract this kind of attention from such funds.

There's also a few that aren't on the list but have taken up positions that want to remain anonymous atm as mentioned in the interview (I'm guessing if their identities were revealed it would attract more buyers and my guess is they would like to load up first as this story evolves).

This area has needed such a regional approach to monetise the assets that are contained and the local government depts are happy a company like Barton is in there opening it up which will only benefit the state.

The modelling shows it is all viable and the best performance from the high tonnage low cost producers like CMM or EMR are obvious, (hence the BGD approach) but lots of retail investors miss the bigger picture and get distracted with just wanting high grades, which often don't stack up with thin veining and unsuitable geometry of depsot etc.

This lack of understanding in the Aussie market is a well known phenomenon. Overseas investors seem to understand the differences a lot better for some reason. We have high grade at Tarcoola and the high tonnage at Tunkillia on a massive scale which will evolve and grow based on this company's highly successful strike rate.

There's a lot to like here and I look forward to the company activity with the drilling at Tarcoola and Tunkillia starting up shortly.

There is also the Aust Gold Conference presentation that if I find it I'll post the link to when it's uploaded.

That's the best thing HC is for, shared information for videos, podcasts etc and people can then make up their own minds.

Cheers and Best of luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $57.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $46.79K 176.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17692 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 13846 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.