RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

Hey Blue Balls. Thanks for your input. Ive also been...

1. 2,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666

Hey Blue Balls.

Thanks for your input. Ive also been disappointed of late over the lack of news flow and progress. But we are lucky enough to have the CEO keep us up to date on HC. Thats pretty cool. Ask him anything and he'll respond on here, FB, Email or the investor portal. Where else do you receive this service? Im the first to admit that I say things I later regret about RAC but Dr T is doing his best for SHs so that we will get a good return on our investment whether we bought $3 or below.

Bio has lost love but Bisantrene will get traction soon( it already is). 6 Bob by the end of year and outside validation from Astex Pharma is what I hear will happen. If you are not interested in RAC maybe try researching Gold and Silver stocks- the "new Lithium" and its where I am looking. My portfolio is down over 50% but the 3 new stocks I bought are green. Follow the trend as early as you can. IMO. Better to do this than trash a stock you don't own.

RAC will deliver and maybe be better than Gold but in the meantime follow the money. Thanks for your thoughts Bluey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.