RAC 4.73% $1.61 race oncology ltd

[INTERVIEW] Breaking Barriers in Cancer Treatment: Race Oncology Pioneers a New Era with Bisantrene, page-71

1. 2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/2024-05/budget-2024-25-stakeholder-pack.pdf

Specifically:
    $18.8 million to make Australia a destination for clinical trials, so Australians get early access to life-changing medicines. A national one stop shop for clinical trials will streamline the health and medical research, make it easier for patients to participate in clinical trials for emerging treatments.
    $1.4 billion over 13 years in ground-breaking new health and medical research through the
    Medical Research Future Fund, including an additional $411.6 million for low survival cancers and reducing health inequities.

So for those amongst us that assume asking the government to fund important research/trials/therapies is something illegal, well guess what ---- IT'S FRICKEN GOVERNMENT POLICY!!

So why is Race Oncology not formulating it's case and position to take a slice of this and other Commonwealth funding ( & State govt funding) to push ahead. Again I don't understand why you have a pressing need to advertise RAC in those appalling penny stock / blue sky ads (or is that what RAC should be viewed as -- up 10% one day, down 6% the next -- walked down from high $1 mark to sub 70c then spikes back up pre announcements. Do you see my point?
    It's OK, the worst that can happen is the Federal Dept of Health say no. You will still have the adoring masses on HC.
    Get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.