SVY 3.57% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Interview Chris Cairns - Savannah Jackson on Wednesday July 6, page-11

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Q. coming the AGM, will you ask for more pay rises and stock options considering how well you created value for your shareholders?
    Q. will you revise your optimistic numbers using Goldman forecast which had of course to offload a big copper position and talked it up with a recession coming and lower demand and prices?

You had 3 presos in the last month....do you think CC will say anything new apart hopefully explaining how they mislead us for quite some time about rising new funds after scoping study conveniently moved at year end considering how the fantastic MRE revelation went?
    This is done just to keep you quiet, but the reality is that we had significant value destruction so far and raising capital below the IPO price 9 years later and "outstanding" resource after as someone mentioned they got money at 1$, 60c in latest rises.. furthermore the dismal amount they are raising won't even get them at year end if they start drilling again.... of course those that will get in now and have patience will feel like heroes in the future.... it is all relative isn't it? Unless they are able to flog this soon we will be stuck forever at these prices while the rest of the market moves. Mine is the view of a long term investor, the traders here will laugh....I fear next CR will come at even lower prices and they will need a lot more money soon if they want to move forward with regional discoveries.

Welcome to small resource discovery company trading! for one day of heaven plenty of dark days and dilution to the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.184K 144.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50622 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 75328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.