SVY 0.00% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Interview Chris Cairns - Savannah Jackson on Wednesday July 6, page-22

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    This was my conversation with CC on May 5th...

Me:

At the moment I think your stock price is being hurt by the fact that you will be forced to do a cash raise in the next few months. I'm wondering if you've considered either of the these two scenarios:A) - A small interim cash raise with an institution to tie you over for a few extra months, so you won't be forced to do the cash raise right after you release the scoping study.B) A short term loan that you pay off on the next cash raise.In either scenario it will give you some breathing room and some flexibility as to the timing of the next substantial cash raise.

CC's answer...

Coincidentally, Peter and I just had a discussion exactly along the lines of your suggestion!Best regardsChris

To me it was a no brainer and I've been out of the market for 20 years. It's clear to me that if they were then given advice to the contrary by the underwriter, the underwriter was acting on the best interest of their clients, not Stavely.

I like SVY and as you say they have 3 out of 4 or so pieces. But this issue of having a sophisticated trader on board that can call out underwriters, shorters and other manipulators has to be taken seriously at the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $16.44K 569.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 369141 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 139054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.