TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

interview faber, page-66

1. 1,373 Posts.
    MM

If I don't like management I leave the company regardless of the technology potential. Science and engineering companies are a dime a dozen. The technology is worthless without management ensuring market penetration. It is specifically my belief in the high quality work behind the scenes by management in applying the technology to a disparate group of applications across several platforms that engenders my confidence in the prospects for the stock. If my sentiment should shift I would sell out as I have done on occasions with other stocks. The single application of digital addressing to EVERY Intevia device is of massive value. That alone makes me place a value of 10 times what I would have been willing to apply to the shareprice only 18 months ago. They have been anything but idle. Unfortunately all that work is necessarily sensitive but they have quickly developed the software control systems to go with the new hardware. You surely have to be pleased with that. They also publicly released the new technology as soon as it was available in early April.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.