TBN 0.00% 15.0¢ tamboran resources corporation

[INTERVIEW] From next year: Tamboran Resources (ASX:TBN) to produce gas in NT, page-10

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    have folks been receiving phone calls regarding taking up the share placement? I'll look over things next week when I have a bit more time. Have also booked a seat at a dinner where Bryan Sheffield one of TBNs largest investors will be giving a Q&A in Darwin, as keen to see their overview, as liking the comments and planning so far. Just need the next few wells to line up their geophysical assumptions and then see them import more rigs (4 have been mooted) NT government are a strong supporter; as are local Traditional owners who have told greens protestors to butt put.
    Production permits will be a upwards catalyst as will confirmation of reserves.

l was also impressed by their negotiations with the NTG government for nailing down land at Middle arm outside Darwin for an LNG facility, else the gas might be tolled as feed stock though the two existing LNG export facilities which still have space to double in capacity. it's a long slow game, but I reckon the winds are picking up to start filling the sails a bit soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.