FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

I wish people could educate themselves before they talk. APCL...

1. 75 Posts.
    I wish people could educate themselves before they talk.

APCL did not meet their obligations because it was impossible to drill a well when key personell in the ministries were in prison. They came up with a partner willing to drill a well before the commitment date went out asking for an extension but due to the election and total political chaos it was not possible to get any further. At the moment when things calmed down they went there again with a partner ready to drill.

You simply cannot say that APCL has not been trying their best to fix the commitments. And APCL have won this exact same case in the court before so I would expect that they would win again. Now if their licences was taken from them the amount they would get would probably be HUGE. We are probably talking about the most interesting acreage world wide at the moment.

For Timis he is still a big investor in the company, but he is no longer involved with the management. There are other investors in APCL which have big pockets and they will not let go of their 500M USD investment to a crazy minister which have been offered a suitcase without a fight.

I expect that Gambia actually gets a suggestion from their legal advice to go ahead with the extension with APCL and let them drill the well. It is probably the fastest route to get stuff done.

It will be a very interesting future. I will not advise anything here, I am holding my APCL shares because I do not see any real downside. And the upside is probably bigger than ever because now the world know that there are huge interests in this area and the big guns are all over the place. The fight for APCLs acreage is just begun and we can only guess who will be a winner. At the moment it is an ugly fight to get APCL away in a hope to take up their assets but believe me, the fight is on!
    Last edited by utkant: spelling 08/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.