FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

You guys do know that the deal with Gambia contains a few...

1. 75 Posts.
    You guys do know that the deal with Gambia contains a few clauses that needs to be gone through in order to strip APCL from their licences. One of those is that they need to send a written confirmation and give a notice of why they cancel the contract with APCL. There are also clauses where APCL can pay an amount to Gambia in order to remedy the situation. If I am not wrong it is 30M USD which is in that contract.

So if Gambia wants to do thing right they give APCL a written confirmation of the intent to cancel the contract, APCL instantly does an equity raise and pays the 30M USD, and then Gambia cannot do anything since that fulfills the commitments in the current period.

APCL wants to drill, their partner wants to drill. Let them drill and forget the other offers because what Gambia gains from that will be a lengthy arbitration case, which they most certainly will loose, and the drilling will only happen a few years down the road...

If I was APCL I would just get that money and forget about the others and put down some wells on their own. Do a big equity raise which is big enough to drill 4 wells and just get it done already. Take the whole risk alone and after the results then you can let the big guns come your way and talk money! Personally I would LOVE for APCL to take on all the risk totally alone and eventually the reward as well. With the current interest in the company they would have absolutely no problem getting the money to go it alone. 4 wells. 120M USD. Subscription rights for the ones who already hold shares which can be sold or transfered...

That would most certainly get things VERY interesting here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.