CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Interview: gives additional insights, page-4

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    2 packages of assays. Presumably they will come back separately and be released separately. Guesstimate 1-2 weeks apart for each of them based on the progress of drilling prior to Christmas.

Also DHEM surveys. He hasn't said when that will get done apart from during the wet. Maybe 6 weeks to conduct, review and analyse then report back? That would be end of February. Looking for evidence of further deposits, as per the blind lode they've turned up here plus I'm hoping for indications at some depth for primary ore.

In addition they plan to do some work in Zambia where we have highly prospective tenements, including one that picks up part of a known system. But he says in this interview that the QLD system is too compelling not to get the majority of attention and resources. I agree, with studies showing 10 different sites with geochemical and geophysical indicators.

The other video from Proactive, featuring the geologist from SI Capital, is also very interesting in terms of adding to the understanding of the possible model, including how the copper halo may come into play. Lots to learn but the company would probably be happy if all they found at The Big One was multiple pods of shallow high grade concentrated supergene copper - simple strip for open cut when copper is approaching all time highs = potential quick early strong cash flow to fund some years of exploration ahead. But we hope for a more significant system than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.