MGU 6.67% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

If we are going to have to rely on earnings from Pig Iron or Bio...

1. 3,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1870
    If we are going to have to rely on earnings from Pig Iron or Bio Char to fund BV then we are many years away from seeing IO production at BV ,( i know this is your musings only ) , i cant see why they cant secure offtakes and funding for high grade ore , have management got the skills of sign a deal or are they not competent enough to do so . We are told that over the long term there will be a increase in demand for high grade ore so this should put us in a strong position , but we are seeing the opposite play out at the minute . Going by the scoping study BV looks attractive , not a huge Capex either , and surely they can increase the output after a few years to satisfy the investors that say its too small ?
    Also , in regards to all the Pig iron announcements , i thought Ore from BV was going to be used for feed for the Hismelt in Saudi , but i suppose thats a few years away so they are looking at the likes of Mitsu for the short term .

I posted about 6 months ago that these guys would chop and change from one thing to another , i.e , Pig Iron to Bio char , Bio Char to Iron ore at BV, then Appalachain iron , then US listing and so on , it looks like i wasnt far away , Bio Char seems to be the focus now , but who knows , they might drag it out another 6 months and then start pumping the US lisiting again .

Neil did say in the interview that " some are committing and we hope to have some commitments very soon " and " i am confident we will get offtakes on the iron ore very soon " , so i guess all we can do is wait and hope that they can secure something for BV , as of now though the market is not convinced on Magnum .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.78K 860.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 767857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 720578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 11117
Last updated 12.21pm 03/05/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.