MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Thanks for the transcript Nowhere ManI think that the...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Thanks for the transcript Nowhere Man

I think that the announcement was extremely significant in that it was highlighted that the previous extensive (and expensive) testwork was sample specific. In other words each test was done on similar rock types and grade (No mixture).

This new test work was applied to a concentrate derived from the wide spectrum of mineralisation found at Buena Vista. These ores ranged from 10% to 60% but when mixed together achieved outstanding results. The previous testwork had been done on specific rock types with similar initial grades.

The reason for doing this additional work, in my opinion would be to satisfy a potential offtake client or a financier that Magnum can deliver.

This work takes out a lot of the risk of the Company being able to produce regular quantities of on-spec material to meet any off-take supply commitments. Before it could have been assumed that this result wold be achieved, but could not prove it.

What I am trying to say, is not only are these good results, they also de-risk operational issues which should assist in finding that off-take agreement.

Getting material to Mitsubishi's clients can only be a good step towards that off-take for BV.

The focus back to dry processing is also a welcome decision that seemed to have been lost during the recent changes in management.

This not only cuts Capex and Opex, but it also reduces water requirements significantly in a very dry part of the world

.Dry processing optimises the unique metallurgical qualities of BV ore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $69 4.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4213999 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 802636 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.