NKL 4.17% 2.5¢ nickelx limited

Ok, understand as well. Seems like this BOD has to start getting...

1. 9,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17560
    I could of used a number of other examples, but the comment was a lot of mining can occur near towns, and Kalgoorlie just came to mind just because of how close the Siuperpit is to the town and the whole economics of the town is around mining.

Alcoa's operations in WA are in /nearby a native forest, and where is Greenbushes located? A lot of the gas fields that feed LNG developments in WA are near a World Heritage site been Ningaloo Reef. I could go through similar examples in the rest of Australia and in the world. Yopu also see downstream operations close to towns/major cities as well (processing aspects)

Underground operations are also less intrusive than open cut operations, so be interesting here what previous mining operations were in the area.

Finally, European villages are losing population to the main cities - one way to keep population is economic activity. Boils down to how intrusive is mining.

So, yes understand your point, but too early to say here what is going on. Seems a very left field announcement.

What does crack me up about the Europeans and Americans is they constantly blabber climate change but have no understanding of what goes into an EV (and that the inputs arise from mining).
    Ok, understand as well. Seems like this BOD has to start getting runs on the board rather than shop around from project to project. The low shares on issue are interesting given what you have said - was there a consolidation here in the past?

What tweaked my interest here is teh statement around 70 centimetre spodumene which by definition implies too me a high grade deposit if that size of crystal is throughout. Are they been selective on what they are saying in this Ann? Time will tell with drilling to see depth, extent and grade. Too early to tell but have taken note of your comment around BOD 'pumping projects' with nothing to show later.

Be interesting what happens here.

All IMO and all the best and won't post here again until they drill, if they do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.195M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $3.891K 159.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85493 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 157450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 26067
Last updated 13.24pm 17/06/2024 ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.