NKL 0.00% 2.5¢ nickelx limited

@Houdin1 Ask that question to Kalgoorlie or a number of towns...

1. 9,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17560
    @Houdin1 Ask that question to Kalgoorlie or a number of towns that are near mines in Australia and in the world. Mines do get established near towns.

The other question is whether this will potentially be (assuming economics stacks up) an underground operation or open cut operation, noting also this region has been mined in the past (I suspect).

The size of the town isn't large here, so I suspect they would appreciate employment opportunities.

Time will tell.

Posting, since they are saying the spodumene crystal sizes are large and bigger than the Pilbara - mining and processing spodumene is also a lot easier by the way than the JADAR deposit in Serbia some are comparing here despite differnt country, given JADAR was not a spodumene deposit and mining JADAR and processing the ore was therefore quite complex. I posted on JADAR in this thread if people want to understand that deposit rather than throw some random thoughts out there- Post #:54851706

Very early days here and drilling will decide the size of the resource and whether it is economic to mine. And too early to speculate here on anything apart from the fact that spodumene is there. Time will tell what eventuates here. Risk/reward - people need to invest wisely and free carry when they can.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.195M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $250 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85493 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 157450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 52500
Last updated 12.16pm 18/06/2024 ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.