AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Fantastic interview IMO, and very timely for myself who’s belief...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Fantastic interview IMO, and very timely for myself who’s belief in AJX has been challenged over the past 12months.

Great to get some detail on the steps and processes that have held up sales in FR. eg. the 6 month UL Certification process for our resin offering to get into the Electronics Market. I feel that the resin and building markets are going to be Alexium’s bread and butter. There is already so much regulation and standards in place mandating FR performance. However sales may still be some time off (eg. 6-8months post certification), as potential customers will have probably been holding off on serious testing and investment until we can guarantee certification.

Military is not something I’m holding my breath on, and I don’t consider it when trying to consider the future of the company. Rather I look at is as nice bonus that may come along.

I feel the companies value is coiling up a bit. Nothing exciting enough to get the markets attention though. I’ll be watching closely and looking to buy into any dips below 60c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.