AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Guys, I am not a chemist, but to my knowledge Alexicool works...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Guys,

I am not a chemist, but to my knowledge Alexicool works something like this.

Different materials have different thermal properties which is to do with how effectively they transfere/conduct heat. This effects the temperature "feel".

Here's a practical activity you can do at home with the back of your hand.

Everything in your house has been sitting at in the same environment/climate all day, so it is all the same temperature.

1) if you have a timber bench or table put the back of your hand against it and hold it there for a while, taking note of the temp feel.

2) now place place the back of your hand against something made of metal e.g. the front of your dishwashing machine or a large carving knife. It should be cooler to the touch.

Both these items are actually the same temperature along with everything else that is in the same environment/climate, but they certainly don't "feel" the same temperature. The reason for this is that the metal is a far better heat conductor than the wood and dispersed the heat from your hand quicker, whereas the wood is more of an insulator.

So it is my understanding that phase change ability of Alexicool is able to improve the heat transfer properties of a fabric, without impacting on other properties like softness. It won't be a cooler fabric, but it will feel cooler. Thus the terminology "cool to touch".

Would be interested in the opinion of others, particularly a physics or chemist nerd.

Cheers,

*disclaimer: if one of the items you touch has been on the window sill and in the sun all day and the other at the back of the room in the shade, this effects the test because they have not had the same exposure. So use two items in the shade preferably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.