ATC 0.81% 6.2¢ altech batteries ltd

Monstering these shills mate... Good interview of the overall...

1. 3,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Monstering these shills mate...

Good interview of the overall picture of where things are at ..at the moment

The shills that post on ATC threads are So So far behind ATC in the HPA space even Iggy’s letting them know biggrin.png

ATC investors have ZERO need to post on another HPA competitors thread but..
    We all know some listen.. follow ..and copy ATC
    ...so it was good to see Iggy also give a subtle dig about scaling up to the same high end quality when in production

....Iggy knows this large FACT !

As Iggy said we are not a mining company but a chemical/tech company

This brings in many scaling challenges
    Which Iggy ticked off these scaling concerns through our locked in fixed price guarantee with German engineering firm SMS (who also happens to have a lot of skin in this company)

Its up to everyone to decide for themselves but I wouldn’t feel overly confident scaling from a few kg’s to a 9000kt plant ! ....then thinking the complete project figures are 100% accurate

...gotta say the Pilot plant is cute though !!!

What is always a really good laugh though for me !
    is...
    That in every announcement that shows how amazing this pilot plant chemistry set is ...producing such incredible results !!! 4N maybe 5N maybe 6N

....It’s so incredibly amazing that they continuously need to tweak it over and over and over again or refurb it !

Then...
    just after they sent out product and are awaiting lab results to show how great it is again from the most recent test run ...along comes Alcoa to pay to tweak it some more !!! Bwhahahahaha !

This IMO would render all product produced from that recent run... that they then sent out ....useless !! If they then tweak it ...it has no consistent tested performance quality !

A large battery manufacturer or component partner would be looking for a continuously produced quality product ! ...and when you need to continuously tweak a part of the process every time ...this is amateurish and not even close to production of product IMO

Good Luck and of course my post is all IMO and my reasons why I’m not invested

Diesel...

Ps took up my allocation today ...the difference is ..this is my personal decision and it’s not everyone’s decision and that’s cool too as I’m not here to force any opinion on to anyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $90.82K 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85969 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 991067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 686783
Last updated 15.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.