CCO 14.3% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

The monitoring and evaluation of Kava pilot phases 1 and 2 will...

1. 5,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    The monitoring and evaluation of Kava pilot phases 1 and 2 will end at the end of this month. Numerous studies have been undertaken on the benefits of kava to reduce anxiety, to help replace alcohol in indigenous communities, there is also an exciting study being undertaken in NZ right now about the potential for kava to reduce PTSD in vets. Add to that there have been numerous studies contradicting the denigration of kava especially around the mythology of liver toxicity . Kava has strengthened the relationship between the Pacific Islands and Australia, providing jobs and a better quality of life for many Fijian farmers and their families.

If there were serious complications the pilot would have been stopped. You have many other nations around the world expanding the availability of kava with various food groups i.e. kava gummies, flavoured RTDs. My belief like with many trials (pilots) where you see no danger, limitations should begin to be relaxed. The TGA can follow the lead of the FDA which they normally do anyways. They always have control over labelling to impose restrictions and guidance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $100.9K 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13909674 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 827687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.