TON 14.3% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

VERY EXCEEDINGLY quiet here.Moreso than another stock I used to...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    VERY EXCEEDINGLY quiet here.

Moreso than another stock I used to hold where the banter is, well, excessive too.

BOTH r being manipulated big time and it's no wonder some excellent technical poster (no NOT plural) won't touch my freely admitted cross post with a barge pole. Sad really as the technical/fundamental factors occurring thruoghout the renewables industry r INDUSTRY WIDE.

The funds R seeing the writing on the wall for the sp lows, now mostly set just a few mere days ago if not yesterday, but THEY won't want U knowing this.

Ton is VERY interesting in that, as mentioned, it has the very strong technical reverse head and shoulders WITH a cup and handle contained with of which the handle has been, or ois very close to being completed.

If that's not enuf the volume cycle reduction is nearing a close, as well as the Bollinger's starting to pinch again.

Technically all very very close to moving back into a positive mode again.

So why no other posting on Ton on HC?

Well the ardent poster I certainly cannot blame anything on as they r very aware of what Ton potentially has waiting in the wings.

The negativity and negative trading taking place r all motivated by the very same thing that being r market that is in accumulation mode for whatever the reason.

Now it fascinates me that this should be occurring at all given that these manipulators of the sp MUST know the Ton story AND its extreme potential and therein lies the crux of the matter.

There manipulators r getting overtly excessive with a virtual string of bot trades to enable os couple of small hand decent trades at eod.

Volume dropping off at the same time ?

R we just close to Xmas or IS IT BOTH.

Ton DESERVES better than wants going on atm.

Imo opinion its worth MULTIPLES of its current sp.

In fact all one has to do is look at press from back when Nicanda hill was still under Ton management and that Nicandfa hill is potentially worth BILLIONS and that s WITHOUT the coming Vanadium crunch due to redox battery manufacture accelerating WORLD WIDE.

Vanadium forecasters c this too and imo r UNDERCOOKED given that this redox expansion IS world wide even here in Australia with the old brown coal fired power station being shutdown and replaced with these redox batteries to store the excess domestic power as well as the massive expansion in wind farms and the slower to get going large solar arrays.

Is its no wonder Ton/Nicanda hill is tucked away from prying eyes.

Take all this as U will and the usuaL don't take this as investment advice.

IF Ur very interested in Ton read the last few years annmnts, have a look at the chart strength and then have a read of the Nicanda hill discovery and drilling annmnts. THEN have a read of the plans to excavate. the vanadium outcropping when needed.

And the graphite ?

Yes I forgot about the graphite.

Probably just as big an earner as the vanadium.

Its MULTY billions and the whole renewables investing industry knows it.

Tic Toc Tic Toc with the sound of the clock fading into the distance and the sand flowing through the sand clock getting to its last few grains.

And before U down rampers accuse me of up ramping please GET UR DEFINITION OF RAMPING CORRECT.

MINE ISONE OF PROMOTING TON AND IT DESERVES TO BE PROMOTED IN SPADES As U all well know.

Here r the long suffering long term holders here too that r suffering badly decos Ton being held at 2 to 2.2 c !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF one can get their head around this Multiples definition then Ton is eventually, in a few years, worth potentially 3 Billion plus, if we include the vanadium 2 to 3 times this value and that puts Ton at 5 to 6 Billion.

Tic Toc TIC TIC Tic Tic Tic tic tic ic ic ic ic .............

Time is a song about the time we live and the death at the end.

God wins in the end, if U believe in the religious afterlife.

As Ton/ Nicanda Hill will win in the end.

Don't forget Billions. and if it was to reach its full potential it may well reach 6Billion which outdoes its current market cap by 100 to 200 times current.

Is it any winder the manipulating funds don't want this know.

SP? well IF it hits its potential, which it will eventually, Ton COULD be worth 3 to 6 Billion (with the vanadium)

That's 100 to 200 times its current worth.

READ THE ANNMNTS and do the figures, I have, and its STAGGERG to say the least.

Is it any any wonder at Tons end of accumulation phase it being strongly bot manipulated. there for all to see in the last trades data....oh dear.

Tic Toc Tic Tic Tic Tic tic tic ic ic .......

P9.

Gr in another more sane life ?

Last edited by psycho9: 15/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $420 35.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145890 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 83000
Last updated 13.36pm 29/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.