UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I heard the Big Fellah say something like... "Lightening speed"...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I heard the Big Fellah say something like... "Lightening speed" at one point.

The rest of it was all just the "Short-Fall usual Spin".

He looked desperate again. I am not sure if it was another sales pitch, a beg, or a plea.

He looked at times like what I imagine most of you out there look like ... that is "I just cant beleive what has happened, I have put 79% of my personal wealth into this lemon"

He tried that "We have done exactly what we said we would do" line early in the peice but you could just see that he didnt even believe himself anymore, backing away from that initial burst of confidence into submission and humbleness.

I am over him wearing the same wedding suit every interview, with a red stripy tie, he has to make himself over, or better still, replace himself with a professional.

The ATM credit line, that was what really got my goat, what a crock. Its just a hedge to ensure his fat salary keeps coming well after the thing has been scuttled.

No wonder Kieth Markey is a shareholder himself, what a weed, if I was him I would have been drilling and grilling him given the chance he had, but no, the guy pussy footed around as if Shortall is some kind of God, well, he is not! The guy owes us some real answers, not just come out on a damn U tube video to try and wind up holders again. Enough of that "Gift of the Gab" stuff, Shortall, own up to the failures you have shown us in the last 4 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.